A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B. Each player answers the questions about themselves. C. At the end of the game the player tags 5 people, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Ten Years Ago…
I was a first year teacher. I was the fifth teacher of the year for a group of seventh and eight graders who could have driven Satan himself out of hell. At lunch, I would close my classroom door, turn off the lights and cry. Fortunately, I found a high school job the next year, and things got progressively better from there.
Five things on my to-do-list today
1. Finish six weeks grades
2. Do some laundry
3. Clean the house
4. Prepare our lesson for primary
5. Finish the next level of Guitar Hero III
Snacks I enjoy
Pizzas made from tortillas, chocolate, Milky Way Easter Bunnies, fruit snacks
What I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
Start my own business that helped disadvantaged people learn new skills and get a better life. Buy a house with a huge game room and a home movie theater, and then buy all the houses around it and give one to each of our family members.
Three of my bad habits
1. Biting my nails
3. Leaving stuff in the car
Five places I have lived
1. San Pedro, CA
2. Provo, UT
3. Duluth ,Mn
4. Fairfax, VA
5. Forney, TX
Five jobs I have had
1. Movie theater usher
2. Eddie Bauer Salesperson
3. Bombay Company Salesperson
4. English Teacher
5. Economics Teacher
Five things people don’t know about me:
1. I teach economics, but I have never actually taken a formal economics class. I am mostly self-taught through books and a few workshops.
2. Almost every month I convince myself that I am pregnant because I feel slightly nauseous, or my pants don’t fit, or my b**bs feel tender, or I have a symptom that could possibly be a symptom of preganancy, and I am sad when it turns out not to be true.
3. When I was eight, I was in a singing and dancing group and during the Christmas recital I felt sick, ran off the stage and threw up in Santa’s bag.
4. I think that if I weren’t Mormon I would be a heroin addict, because I absolutely love getting pain shots. It’s the best part of being in the hospital.
5. I’m working on starting a tutoring business so that when we finally have a baby I will be able to work from home.