Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas at the Brown's home

Every year just gets better and better. We had a great Christmas! Here we are, in front of the fireplace, getting ready to open our stockings on Christmas Eve.


Spencer loved all his presents, the car radio and the Nintendo DS Zelda edition, but his true inner child came out when he got his Nerf skeet shooter set.


I loved my presents too. I got lots of great Disney stuff, games and even a cute nightie from my hubby!

The next morning we went over to my sister's house for breakfast  and to my parent's house for an early Christmas dinner.  Then we went and saw National Treasure 2 with some good friends.

Later we went to Adam and Nikki's house and were introduced to a great new game called Blokus.  I think we will definitely be adding it to our collection.  Their daughter Maggie was already in bed, but we had come over a few days before and given her her present.  She loved her barrel of monkeys!


Here they are playing their favorite game "Where's your armpit?"



I feel so immensely blessed in my life.  We have wonderful family and friends that add to every season throughout the year.

2 comments:

Camille said...

shama shama ding dong with the beautiful nighty!!! heee heee. I love you guys so much and I'm so glad you live close by. These pictures are so cute.

Sariah said...

Hey, I just hopped on over from Camille's blog. Hope that is ok. I just wanted to say hi and that I'm glad your Christmas was so great! Thanks for always being so kind to me. I appreciate our friendship! Oh, and by the way, you are sooo pretty! You go with that red nighty girlfriend!
sariah