Sunday, August 03, 2008
I have literally been beaming for days now. They are so much fun. The five memories that I will take away from this visit are:
1. Going to First Monday Trade Days and seeing Diana go ga-ga for all the beautiful handmade furniture
2. Getting to know Gail for the first time, and having Diana say that she thinks Gail looks like me, which is an
awesome compliment, because Gail is gorgeous! She is also really funny and sweet.
3. Eating lots of fattening foods together.
4. Showing off our neighborhood.
5. Talking, talking, and more talking.
OK, we are ready for more visitors! Who's Next?
Posted by Tammy at 4:42 PM